Dental Nurse – Exeter – Full Time
Empleyado Dental Recruitment currently have an exciting position available for a dental nurse to join a highly regarded, forward thinking and dynamic practice located in Exeter on a permanent basis.
The position is full time, working a 40-hour week and includes weekend work on an attractive rota and is to start immediately.
- You’re GDC registered, have experience in dental nursing and preferably sedation qualified – but this is not essential.
- You are a passionate people person and thrive when you are part of a team.
- You love face to face time with your patients, and have a deep desire to train in dental photography, impression taking and treatment coordination.
- You have good literacy and superb IT skills. You can work comfortably in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- You’d like to expand your clinical skills by undertaking courses such as oral health education and radiography.
- You understand the importance of excellent customer care and you understand that a modern service-led dental practice will always go that extra mile.
- Most importantly – you’ll be positive, engaging, enthusiastic and enjoy good coffee and doughnuts!!!
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay.
- Career progression.
- CPD allowance.
- Membership contribution.
- Ongoing training.
- 20 days annual leave (rises 1 day per years’ service).
- 40 hour working week.
- Weekend work (1:5 weekends, 2 days off during the week).
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Unify Dental ASAP on the contact details within this advertisement.