DENTIST Job Description
Dentix a large network of dental clinics with more than 250 practices in different countries such as Spain, Italy, Colombia, Peru, Chile and Mexico and with more than 15 years of experience in the dental sector.
All our clinics are privately-owned by the same proprietor which eliminates intermediaries and costly mark-ups.
At Dentix our patients can trust us because we love our work, we place great attention to every detail and we are dentists by vocation. In addition, we have the most avant-garde technologies such as CAD-CAM, 3D, TC scan, which allows us to offer the best diagnosis and treatment to our patients.
Our guarantee is the work of our professionals, people like you who are waiting in our clinics. Like to try? We look forward to meeting you.
Dentix. The new dentistry.
Dentix UK are currently looking for dentists to join our team at our new clinic opening soon in HAMMERSMITH.
- Responsible for the different dentistry specialities (oral surgery and implantology, orthodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics)
- Patient care for the first visits, explaining the recommended treatment plan.
- Clarification of any doubts the patient may have about the treatment.
To carry out these tasks, we have top-quality equipment, and can count on the collaboration of qualified personnel who have with extensive experience in the sector.
We are looking for enthusiastic professionals who have at least 2 years of experience who are highly patient-centred and motivated to work in a highly qualified team.
- Flexible hours adapting working hours to the need of the clinic doctor.
- Job stability and professional development.
- High remuneration directly linked to the value of the candidate.
- Benefit: 30% discount in clinic treatments for your family!
If you are a dentist looking for high remuneration in a fast-paced environment, please send us your application.
Career Level Required
Phone : +34 618 525 000
Email : [redacted email]