Harriet Ellis are currently assisting this practice based in Wakefield who are currently seeking to recruit a Qualified Dental Nurse into their team
The team in Wakefield are looking for a full time, qualified lental nurse to provide efficient and reliable chair-side support to Practice Clinicians with paramount emphasis on the quality, care and safety of the patient and the team. Nurses are also key in the development and growth of the practices through marketing internally and externally and should be customer service driven.
- To provide a reliable, efficient and timely dental nursing service to ensure we exceed patient expectations at every visit and provide a first class customer experience.
- To work as part of the whole dental team to assist in the provision and delivery of dental care services to patients.
- To support the Practice Manager and PCCs through marketing the practice to maximise number of patients proactively using all the tools available to reach potential patients including the tannoy system and direct engagement with Sainsbury’s customers as they shop.
- Ensure that all activities undertaken at the practice are in line with GDC guidelines, policies and procedures.
We are looking for people who are constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and to always put patients first. Dental Nurses invariably have the following traits:
- A people person – empathetic, kind and welcoming
- Proactive with a caring, positive mental attitude
- An excellent communicator with a passion for helping people
- Able to anticipate and identify the needs of the patient and facilitate the delivery of exceptional customer care.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary plus additional bonuses based on practice performance
- Employer Contributory Pension
- Internal training scheme
- Flexible working hours (the practice is open 6 days per week and evenings)
- Excellent working environment in a busy modern store
- Reimbursement of GDC and Indemnity Insurance after a qualifying period of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year