We are looking for a highly motivated, personable and organised Receptionist to join our award-winning and welcoming team in Central Reading. You do not need previous experience in a dental practice, the role involves:
- Being the first point of contact for new patients, building a great, warm rapport with them
- Providing world class customer service, helping the patients feel confident in which options are best suited to them
- Discussing their treatment plan, going through this with them and any questions they may have
- Follow up calls to check if they would like to proceed, how they are feeling post-treatment, running through concerns with the dentists.
- Reporting weekly to the dentist and practice manager with figures and patient feedback
For this role the following attributes are essential:
- Very personable and welcoming, a people person
- Proven experience in a customer facing role
- Incredibly organised
- Excellent grammar
- Good with Word and Excel
- Team player
HOURS: This is a full-time role spread over 4 days per week, including Saturdays. In return, you get 3 days off per week.
You must overall be passionate about helping people have a great experience. We have a great team with great opportunities for training, career progression and fun social events. If you feel this is something you can do, then apply now!